What is a Top Affiliates Report?
Affiliate marketing has become one of the most popular marketing approaches among businesses and brands in an age where they are bombarded with strategies and tactics from all directions. A brand’s affiliates – or independent marketers – are responsible for promoting its products and services in exchange for a commission.
Generally affiliates follow the interests of the audience they market to, which they usually have a very specific list of. As a result, affiliates can target consumers who are likely to respond to their promotions because they have a defined niche or personal brand. As a result, keeping an eye on your top affiliates is crucial to your company’s market success.
To operate successful affiliate software, you need to be able to compare your affiliates and identify super affiliates. It is important to keep your super affiliates motivated to sell your products and help them to improve sales techniques.
Top Affiliates Report shows you a list of your affiliates arranged by their performance in your affiliate program. You can arrange your affiliates using the following performance parameters:
- Number of sales
- Total sale value
- Clicks (Raw/Unique)
- Impressions (Raw/Unique)
- Click through ratio
- Conversion ratio
- Average commission per click
- Average commission per impression
- Average amount per order
Knowledge base resources
- Software de rede de afiliados | Post Affiliate Pro
- Report dei Migliori Affiliati | Post Affiliate Pro
- Top URLs Report | Post Affiliate Pro
- Alternativa ao LeadDyno | Post Affiliate Pro
- How to Improve an Affiliate Program Using Promotions
- 11 Best Practices to Engage and Nurture Successful Affiliates
- How to Build an Effective Affiliate Marketing Funnel
- 4 Strategies to Boost your Affiliate Marketing Program