Can you use multiple merchant administrators?
Yes, this is possible. This is an optional feature of Post Affiliate Pro, which gives you the option of having more users with merchant roles in the same affiliate program. Your merchants can be divided into different roles, with different permissions.
To illustrate this further, if you wish to assign a special role to a merchant that is only allowed to communicate with affiliates, but not to define campaigns, you can do so by creating the role and assigning it to the merchant.
This feature doesn’t mean, that Post Affiliate Pro can be used as Affiliate Network software! Affiliate network software separates merchant accounts, but this feature allows you to have more merchant accounts with different rights to see the same data. If you are looking for affiliate network functionality, please visit our Post Affiliate Network web page.
Why should you allow multiple merchant admins in your affiliate program?
There comes a time in every company’s business journey, that they must expand. With that expansion, the company will have to start delegating tasks to others in the company. This way you maximize work flow and avoid stress from overwork.
Knowledge base resources
Frequently asked questions
Why should you assign multiple merchants to one affiliate marketing campaign?
Your merchants can be divided into different roles, with different permissions.
- Approvazione Manuale | Post Affiliate Pro
- How to allow to add new merchant into any account
- Customizable Interface | Post Affiliate Pro
- Software de rede de afiliados | Post Affiliate Pro
- Software de afiliados | Post Affiliate Pro
- Rastreamento de cupom de afiliados - Post Affiliate Pro
- Report dei Migliori Affiliati | Post Affiliate Pro
- 7. Customize your affiliate signup form